Friday, October 31, 2003

There's no crying in baseball

Ok, I am done whining and sweating now. I feel much mo' bettah! Halleluia! Be gone sickness! And don't come back for a long long time!

Ok, I did not smoke a cigarrette all day yesterday. Can I do it another day? I believe I can. I believe it must get easier not to smoke each day that I don't smoke, right? Let's see if I give in or not.

Today, I am back to work! Two houses to clean, hooray! I am so glad that I am better now and so glad that Evelyn didn't seriously need me this week. One thing I hated about working at Vertis was the guilt trips I would get for calling in sick. I would make myself work even when I was feeling the worst, to avoid these guilt trips. I hope I do not have to have another job like that ever again.

The hardest thing about going back to work today is going to be telling my body I can't take a nap at 3 pm! haha. I did clean part of my own house yesterday. That made my husband very suprised and happy, since I had pretty much set up "sick camp" in our living room, and he was starting to get nervous about having to do his own laundry. :)

Have a great day, and Happy Halloweeeeeeeeeeen!
Love Caroline

No comments: