Saturday, November 01, 2003

day after halloweenie

Oh happy day! I got to talk to Kendra for like an hour today and then I got a long letter from my brother in law, Casey who is in jail. And it is not even 3 pm yet, there are still possibly good things to happen!

Last night was ok, not too shabby, nuttin much to brag about. The best part was meeting Cindy and Tom at BJ's for happy hour. :) They have a beer called HEFF which is good with lemons in it, and it also tatses better after you drink a couple. :) hee hee

Today I think I might go blow $20 and get my toenails done all purdy. Or I could try myself...... hmmm... I dunno. Jarrod is still sleepin but I have a feeling he might want to get up soon so the day is not completely gone. I got up at 12:30 and I am still in my robe. I need to clean my house up a lil from our guests last night and take a shower... like before it gets dark outside haha.

Well don't know what the rest of the day will bring, but hopefully tomorrow morning i can go to church and work out and then we are going to the Stars hockey game at 6 pm. We might even ride a train to get there! That would be COOL!

Love ya, Happy Saturday!!!!!!! CAROLINE

No comments: