Sunday, November 30, 2003

mental block

I dunno why but I have not felt like I had anything very interesting to say lately. I have felt kind of on pause for a few days, well maybe even a week now....... My brutha is home now which makes me happy but still worried. I have had a hap hap happy weekend w/ my huzband and enjoy Kendra being here, I wish she could be here ALL the time though. I think I will start praying she decides to go to the skewl in Austin... I spent most of today being frustrated w/ my internet economics class. But Jarrod went over to my parents w/ me tonight (to try to get their computer to work for my class, to no prevail) and I love it when he goes over there w/ me. My thought for today: I can feel happy and content w/ my life and myself, yet I bet a lot of people look at me or my life and think there are so many things I should fix. If so, feel free to leave an annonymous comment about something that bugs you about me. I know that sounds wacky, but how am I supposed to know what I do that hinders others if no one tells me? :) Love u all.......CAROLINEY

No comments: