Monday, November 17, 2003

Sunday Stuff

Howdy ! it is EARLY monday, what could be more sleepy than that??? Yesterday I had fun shopping w/ Franky, Anna and Mamacita. We went to grapevine mills and I finally got this pink fuzzy hat I have been wanting forever. Oh ya Sat. night I went to see Jeepers Creepers 2 (which was actually scary) at the Dollar movie w/ Cassie. Cassie is Jarrods friends daughter who comes over here all the time. She is 13. We always get bored of just sitting here playing on the computer while Jarrod and her dad play video games or what ever. So we went to that movie sat. night and sunday night we went to see The Boss' Daughter, which was funny! It got really crappy ratings, but it was funny. Ashton kutcher can play a good dingy guy. NE Way so I was happy yesterday cuz I got up early and went to 9 am church (ok, i was ten minutes late) and got to see my grandma and Tom, and Tom is doing pretty good at least he seemed like it and said he was. He is going through Chemo but hasn't lost his hair yet. He is my perfect picture of "grandpa" even tho he is my step grampa. So today I am going to work out then do lots of homework. Sometime this week I have to I MEAN HAVE TO apply at UNT, I have been putting it off so long, I hope I can still get in and get classes.......I have to finish college. I just wish I would have done it by the time I was 22 or something so I could pursue my 24 yr old interests NOW. oh well, no regrets. Happy Monday everybody
XXO CT

No comments: