Thursday, November 27, 2003

yea

Thanksgiving is good. I enjoyed seeing so much of my family today. It sucks that franky is not home, though, but we all had fun together and I got to talk to him on the phone a while tonight. He is pretty honest w/ me I think, which is cool. i really struggle with giving good advice and saying the right things. Sometimes I think "having been there" is not always the greatest thing. I think of how I felt then and I think there is nothing anyone could say to me. That gives me writers block and speaking block. It makes me internalize madness and feel quite helpless and yet responsible. Wierd... It was cool to spend the day w/ my husband and my family today. My two favorite things in the world. I feel like no one really gets to see how wonderful he is in my eyes. But then again, I am partial, so ya know... Well happy turkey day to all, and I hope u all had good holidays full of yummy foods and fulfilling conversations.

No comments: