Thursday, November 13, 2003

push button publishing

Those of you who I do not email pictures to, does anyone want some PICTURES??????? I am having fun w/ my digital camera! :) Well last night was groovacious. Jarrod took me to Red Lobster for dinner. We were driving around the mall and he was like where do u want to go and I said Red Lobster, and there we were!!!!!!!! So we split the steak/lobster meal and he barely ate so i chowed down on some super yummmmmmmmy food for the second time yesterday! :) Then we went to look at the mall for him some new pants. He hates to shop, I guess most men do. It is amusing how the salesmen in a mens store are so much different than in a womens store. They understand that most guys don't want "help" finding the size etc. so they sorda just let u know they are there to help then they back off. NE WAY then we went and watched "RADIO" in the mall movie theater, which was a very good movie. It is a tear jerker in a few places just to warn you, but I was scared to death that the mentally challenged character (Cuba GOoding JR) was going to die, but he doesn't. So that is all I will tell u about the movie. Have a great day...... I got a new cleaning job, but it is probably just a one time thing, in Oak Lawn. Julie is going w/ me today for the first time. I hope I didn't bid the job too low, and I hope that Julie and I work good together......... I HOPE I HOPE

No comments: