Thursday, November 20, 2003

nuthin like sleepin in!

I slept in til almost 8 am today! That is nice after usually getting up at 6:30.

I went to a kickboxing class last night to get out some anger I have at one of my friends right now. That is part of why I woke up yesterday with thoughts about trusting God.... I just can't believe a long time friend might screw me out of $240 when she knows I have NO money and when I do have money it is hard earned.... So I am just hoping this is all a big misunderstanding. But if not, I do trust that everything will work out. I might be minus a friend, but it wouldn't be the first time. I know things will work out, I just need to focus on what God has planned for me instead of my evil thoughts.

As for Eminem, well I still have it in my head today, so maybe I should just listen to it and get it out of my system!

Anyway that kickboxing class was awesome! It was an hour and I wanted to keep going for another hour.. So today I am going to some other class that is hopefully similar.

So I guess that is it....... Today I was going to apply at UNT but I think I will wait til tomorrow...
love, Mrs. Procrastination

No comments: