Sunday, November 09, 2003

honestly speaking...

I worry about a couple ppl i know who are self destructive. I know worry is a waste of time, but I can not help but be sad for them. I just wish I could fix it all for them. I do not know what the right thing is for them, what can make them happier, or find what they need in life... sigh... I am sure I am making no sense here.

Anyway! we had fun visiting KC in jail. It wasn't such a bad drive, and we always laugh the whole two hours we are in the visiting section w/ him. So that is all cool. My brother stayed the night at my house last night......That was supa fun and cool to have him around. Today I helped him do his chores and gave him a ride to Denton. I hung out at my parents house pretty much all day today, which was cool. That is all that is going on... More tomorrow. Love Caroline

No comments: