Friday, November 21, 2003

Friday.........

Yea, it is friday. Today I have a house to clean, and if all goes well, I am going to apply at UNT. YIKES!!!!!!!!! I am so nervous. ISn't that retarted?

Tonight we are leaving for VERNON, TX w/ George and Cassie. Ugh..... I am not looking forward to it. It is cowdunk town which sounds superbly boring. I guess I will take a book. I am reading "Tuesdays w/ Morrie" and "Atkins Vita nutrient solution" and "the fitness instinct". I think I will take Morrie.

Hum de dum, well last night we went to din din w/ anna, mom and frank at Chili's. Who ever put a chili's over by my parents house in FM were supa smart cuz that place was packed and u know they are rakin in the dough. It was fun to go to dinner, then we rushed home to watch Friends and went to bed kinda early. exciting eh?

My cardio class yesterday morning was HELLISH. I can't believe I even made it through it. I think it was pure anger and pride that made me last an entire hour in that thing. URGH.

Well I am off to clean a house today... Yippeee! Money!!!!!!!!!! I just figured out my bills and I don't think I can afford any Christmas presents this year. Especially if I have to scrape up money to fix what my "Friend" ripped off. That is depressing. I love love love giving Christmas presents. Luckily for Kendra she is the only one whose presents I already have....... Speaking of presents. If anyone has a friend or family member who lives around here that they want to give a gift certificate for a clean house to, let me know! As a woman, I can say that would be a KILLER gift to get!

LOVE You all..........xoxo

No comments: