Friday, November 07, 2003

supporting Planned Parenthood

I know this can be a controversial subject, so why not blog it! I am a supporter of the Planned Parenthood. I have gone to a few different doctors in my day, but never have I found one (which is actually a midwife nurse or something) that is so concerned with my wellbeing and health and education as the one I have been going to at Planned Parenthood in lewisville. I am superbly impressed by their persistance in asking tons of questions about everything, and sitting down when you are in the room with them. They have all the time in the world for you, as no other doctor I have ever been to has! Ok that is all I have to say about that.

So happy Friday everybody! Thank you to the loyal readers of my blog. i appreciate GREATLY your interest in my writing and my life. It makes me feel loved~!

Last night we went to our God daughter's 2nd bday party. It was fun. We watched Finding Nemo, which is a super cute movie if you haven't seen it. Her parents are splitting up, which makes me kind of sad in some ways, but I also understand it. i just think divorce is sad, period.

Jarrod and I have had a great week~! Tonight he fixed my computer! I am so happy!!!!! I was using this tiny laptop which had a full hardrive and couldn't have any new stuff installed on it cuz it was made for windows 98. So I am happy to use this regular one. I mean, really happy!!!!! Now I can download my pictures off my digital camera and hopefully get a printer eventually. I have two broken printers....... Does anyone know about printers????? :)

Well have a great night, and great weekend....... I think we are going to visit Casey in jail tomorrow, which is a 2 1/2 hour drive so that will probably be our entire Saturday. Woo hoo.

LOVE YA!!!!

No comments: