Wednesday, November 12, 2003

hip hip hooray!

I am happppppppy. (yes, I might have that rollercoaster emotional disorder)

Today I cleaned for Evelyn and I was just bummin cuz she was gone at an appointment and I just keep getting so tired lately and it is annoying and I don't know why I am so tired! I sleep plenty! So anyway then she came back and took me to Macaroni Grill for lunch YUMMMMM ( I had chicken marsala w/ no pasta) and we just had the BEST time. She is so awesome to be around. I just feel like smiling ear to ear when I am around her. I can't put a pinpoint on what it is, but I just like her darnet. So that was really cool... Now I am at the school getting some videos for my humanities telecourse. I am almost done w/ it! Hooray! And now I have to go up to Vertis (my old workplace) and return this lady's key whose house I used to clean before her kid got braces and she couldn't pay me anymore. I am nervous about seeing my old work peeps, I always feel kind of wierd around them, but I guess I will go anyway and just deal w/ what ever I feel and think and try to be realistic about what they are REALLY thinking or whatever. Ugh... anyway!!! I had a lot of fun hanging at my parents yesterday. And Anna took ME out for Starbucks! Is that lucky or WHAT. :) Have a great night everybody XOXO

No comments: