Tuesday, November 11, 2003

whatever

i am feeling pulled between two parts of my life right now. trying to figure out difference between right and wrong and loyalty. ugh..... sucky sucky i am trying to have hope, actually i do have hope, i am just pulled, like i said between honesty and loyalty, oh wait i worded it different this time. ugh..... anyway.

Hope everyone is oky doky... More people need blogs!!!! If I do not read and write to your blog, please send me a link!

I miss my extended family. I have not talked to Lynne forever. I hope they are all doing okay, maybe I will call them tonight... Jarrod is off work today and was supposed to go to Shreveport w/ his dadeo but that didn't work out so they are out running around. I have been at my mom's all day, we were supposed to scrapbook but it hasn't worked out so far...

Today I am wearing a black shirt w/ blue glitter letters that say NEW YORK. It is a very cute shirt but the glitter is ALL OVER ME!!!!!!! YIKES! ATTAK OF DA GLITTAH!!!!!!!!

Oh my gosh it is TUESDAY i just realized i skipped a day of blogging. HOW COULD I!!!!

No comments: