Friday, November 14, 2003

not awake yet

its like 6:45 and I am not quite awoken. I have found that I wake up faster by emailing people first thing in the morning than when I was trying to make breakfast or just sit on the couch and wait for wakey wakey to "happen". The housecleaning w/ Julie went great. We realized that we charged the chick too little $, but we worked our hardest, anyway, and it paid off cuz she wants us to come back every two weeks!!!! WOO HOO! It is a beautiful place she lives in. The houses are HUGE and all unique looking. She has a town house which doesn't look huge until you go in (and clean it haha). So, four days after Julie and I talked about joining up on the housecleaning thang, we have one steady job already! The other ones I was already doing, I am going to keep doing by myself. At least for now. NE way that is about all that is crappinin. Jarrod and I watched a trippy movie last night called AFFLICTION. Eery alchoholic/violent dad movie. Oh ya, the other night we watched "Ghost Ship" and if you haven't seen that one, it is SO SCARY!!!!!!!!!! Well I am off to exercise, and clean two houses....... woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!

XOXO CAROLINE

No comments: