Thursday, October 09, 2003

gotta be a down day

Yea, there has to be down days... I guess they can't all be happy happy. Plus I was probably making some of you sick by writing all the happy clappy crappy. :) Today I just didn't get anything done before I went to Evelyn's. I have a homework assignment I do not know how to do, and my teacher does not like to help. I have to make graphs..... Does anyone know what program u can make graphs in??? PLEASE EMAIL ME. Or if you prefer I will just pay you to make them for me!!!!!!! :) Hee hee....

I was running late to Evelyn's house, also, as I did yesterday. I hate being late. And all day I think about things I am going to accomplish when I get home, then I do not get them done because I just want to VEG out and chill w/ Jarrod.

A cool thing that happened today was that Jarrod came over to Evelyn's on his lunch break. SO they got to meet (she said OOH HE'S CUTE!) so that was cool. I took her to the DR and she was in there like 3 hrs which was boring waiting in the lounge, but I took the time to write a letter, read some of "Celebrating Life" and make a phone call. I just feel OFF today, if that makes sense. I think I ate too many lo carb candy bars for breakfast and subconciously was mad at myself for not getting anything done this morning. Oh well......... On to the next day... after laundry, dishes, and another attempt at homework.....

No comments: