Wednesday, October 08, 2003

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I have a spending problem. I am making good money right now, paid daily, but I am spending it as fast as I make it. The only 1/2 way smart thing I am doing is paying off our car insurance for a year so we won't have to worry about it. But I am a moron cuz I am acting like this job (taking care of Evelyn) is going to last forever, and it could totally end tomorrow. Today I spent $75 on a camera phone for Jarrod. Then I spent $20 on dinner....... how necessary are those things? I mean, we could eat for $5.00. I am a retardo. ANyway it is nice having money. I was so broke for a while, scrapin by I felt like a welfare person or a mooch or something cuz I was always raiding my parents fridge. Not that they care, they are so generous, but still! I am a married independent woman, I need to take care of myself! Anyway that is all on that little rant. I screwed around all morning and did not do any homework. That means i will have to bust booty tomorrow morning. Today I took Evelyn to physical therapy then we watched the rest of the Lion King, which she had not seen before. She cried, it was cute. Tomorrow she has to go to a different kind of dr. and Friday she is getting her nails done. It is fun driving around and stuff though, I know for a LONG time she was holed up in her casa. Well talk to u soon! Love ya!
Caroline

No comments: