Thursday, October 16, 2003

all is not lost

Okay, I guess yesterday I was jumping the gun. I get so over emotional or whatever sometimes. Anyway, today Evelyn was on her walker all day. I am not HAPPY about that, but I don't think the job is ending quite yet. I lowered my "rate" today and told her that I really enjoyed coming to her house. So I think everything is all good. We went to IHOP for breakfast and I do NOOOOOOTTTTTTT reccommend the stuffed crepes. YUK. But it was fun anyway then we went looking for a stand for her TV. It was a good day, lots of smiles and conversations. I worked early today so now I need to be STUDYING, but no I am online. Jarrod and I are going to dinner at Spring Creek BBQ tonight. MMMMMMMM love them ribs. I gotta quit eating like a pig! I haven't been working out but maybe twice a week lately. That is not good. My dryer is not working right lately either. I sort of think it is the electrical work in this house, b/c it works when I just use it, but if i do a load of wash at the same time it will work but then right afterwards won't work. It is annoying, but this happens a lot, little things go wrong to make me appreciate what I have. I had to go to the ghetto laundromat for about a month in the summer and it made me thankful that I own a washer/ dryer b/c all those people that were there time after time sure didn't seem annoyed about the laundromat. It was actually neato to see so many hispanic women having fun together and well all of them just seem so darn happy! Ya know, I am all over the place with this blog today, but i got a gift cert for CD warehouse for my bday and I still haven't used it. ANyone have any suggestions of good CD's?

No comments: