Thursday, October 30, 2003

Being sick is SIcK

I am sweating to death! EEEEEEEW its so gross! I guess all the sickness is sweating out of me, no matter how high I put the air conditioner on. Being sick is the pits. I am tired of sitting around doing nothing! I have literally watched TV and ate only Ice Cream for two days straight, and today would be my third. This sucks! I must be better by tomorrow so I can clean a house or two. Sorry to be so whiney, but being sick is all that is on my brain. Jarrod has been taking really good care of me. He got me some egg drop soup and has been very sweet about all my whineyness and coughing. He is always the bomb when it comes to me getting sick. I hope I do the same for him, I can't remember the last time he was sick. I guess that is all that is going on..... Tomorrow is halloween, and I probably won't do anything to call home about. But I love to hear about everyone else's exciting lives, so email me, since I guess my comments aren't working today or something...... BLNDNT@aol.com (LOVE YA)

No comments: