Friday, October 03, 2003

for the record

Okay, Thursday I attempted to BLOG and got knocked offline, and again this morning I was almost done writing and got knocked offline which means it was all erased and I did not have time to rewrite.

today was a good day. I feel satisfied w/ myself w/ the cleaning job I did this morning, and I thoroughly enjoyed Evelyn's company today. We went looking for TV stands at Dillards, and she ended up buying a sweatsuit instead. I got us Chic Fil A for lunch cuz she hadn't had it before, and EVERYONE needs to experience some Chic Fil A. I know Kendra will agree w/ me on that one. We also went grocery shopping and to the post office.

I have enjoyed my night w/ Jarrod...we hung w/ our neighbors a while then just spent time together and it was supa cool. It is kind of crazy sometimes to just stop and be still and look at him and think This is My Husband. Maybe that makes sense, maybe not.

Now I have to do those 4 quizzes and one test online, so I am praying that I will not get knocked offline. Hopefully no one will call since its 10:30 pm, but then again, its Friday. Yikes.

Well I am happy that I know a couple people are coming over tomorrow night for my big party. (haha) I just need to clean my house, buy some alcohol and snacks..... Woo hoo! fun fun... For all who aren't or can't come, I will miss you.

Goooooooooodnight
Caroline

No comments: