Monday, October 06, 2003

what is UP my homies

Hey thanks everyone who commented on my bloggeroonie and for wishing me a happy birthday!!!!!! It was an awesome birthday for sure! And thanks for all the wishes to help that happiness along. Thanks again Kendra for making my comment bar so I can see that people actually read this shtuff I write. Three cheers for Kendra the brainiac. Hee hee. Well the rest of my bday was a huge success. I was super happy that Jarrod took me to church, the lunch at my parents house was SOOOOOOOOO YUMMY, my grandma made me a supa tasty cake and it was very purdy. My parents bought me a digital camera WOO HOO! As soon as I get a connector thingy I will start sending out pictures to anyone who cares to see. Oh by the way I have a very funny haircut, its layered and permed and darrrrrrrrk brown. I can fix it to not look too bad but when it is wet its a mullet........YIKES! Franky dyed it for me Sunday which was coolio. We dyed Anna's the same color but it didn't come out for some reason, and her hair is healthier than mine...... hmmm.

So today I went to work w/ Jarrod and it was mucho fun, although a long time to be in the car. We had a couple break times and we went to an antique store which is neat. It is neat to look at stuff and pick up something like a purse from the 70's and wonder, what was the woman thinking/feeling/going through when she used this purse 30 yrs ago....... We also went to a cool store called PAPERIE & CO. which is all neat papers and cards and stationary. It was supa expensive tho, and I decided I could make some of that stuff just as easily and cheaper. By the way anyone who cares, Target sells blank note cards and envelopes for $3 a package, I think 20 in a package... For those of you who like to create! Jarrod's sistah got me some cool embossing stuff for my bday I can't wait to try it out. I might make some cards tonight... I might have to babysit my nieces though, so we will see. If I babysit them I am taking them to the store to get a new shirt. I love taking them shopping (when I have $) cuz they are little girls and just look so cute in everything ! They are both going to be powderpuff girlz for halloween, the pink one and the blue one, Tivany got them the costumes, I can't wait to see how they look!

Oh!!!!! I have finally talked Jarrod into going to get a "portrait" done w/ me. I know that sounds LAME-O in a way, but when I was younger, I always liked to see portraits of my parents before they had us and got older... Plus I think it would mean something to our parents and grandparents to have an updated pic of us, since the last one was 3 1/2 yrs ago at our wedding. Do I sound like I am trying to justify this?????

Haha

LOVE YA'll
Caroline

No comments: