Saturday, October 11, 2003

Today is the day!

Oh yes, today is the day, the deadline for my homework assignment. It is 10 am and I am BLOGGGGGGGGGGGGING! What is wrong w/ me? Do I just like living on the edge of danger? Why do I torture myself this way? I had intentions to get it done earlier this week, but I ignored myself and waiting til the last minute, like I always do!

Oh well, forget all that, I will do it sometime today. My couzin Adam is here today, too, I think at my grandparents house w/ his wifey and new baby. I can't wait to see them so I really do need to get done w/ this assignment.

Last night was a fun and interesting night. Bryn was at her grandma's house (evelyn) when I got there at 3:30, so I got to see my long lost friend that I mentioned in yesterday's blog. We talked for a couple hours then all 3 of us went to dinner at Don Pablo's which was a funny experience, but I don't want this to be a super long blog... Well then Bryn and I decided we would stop by our friend Nica's house. Nica is the one whose husband died two weeks ago. Well it took us a little bit to find her house and then we got there and the house was completely empty and had new carpet and new paint.... It was a weird experience. ANyway, we decided to go to a going away party for a photographer we used to work with. So we were over there for probably 3 hours. It was fun. I had a really good time seeing a couple people I used to work with, and actually getting to know them better. One person recommended I see a Bette Davis movie. Has anyone seen one? I think I am gonna check out amazon.com.

So then I came home and hung out w/ Jarrod and we had some laughs and watched some TV, classic TV like Cosby and Three's Company. Good night, it was, as Yoda might say.

Happy Saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: