Sunday, October 12, 2003

Sunday, sunday...

Hope every BODY is having a hap hap happy weekend! Mine has been oh so lovely so far. Yesterday I finally accomplished my homework, with the help of Jarrod and Anna.........Thank you both!! I think it turned into a pretty cool project and I am relieved to be DONE w/ it! I ran a bunch of errands yesterday while Jarrod watched the TX vs. Oklahoma football game. I got a new SIM card for my cell phone. So I will have an "emergency only" cell phone shortly. Does that sound dangerous or WHAT! I got a new vacuum from Bed bath and Beyond called the Shark! I am so excited, I have wanted it forever. The house we live in currently has all hardwood floors and w/ two cats its hell to keep up w/ the sweeping! So I am happy about that. In fact I was up testing it out last night at about 2 am. I am retarted. Jarrod and I were both wound up and couldn't sleep. I also got to see my cuzin Adam and his wifey Kelly and his step daughter Emily who is 11 and oh so fun to hang out w/ and their new baby Blake! Oh my gosh he is SO cute! Such a little sweetie. My grandma babysat him last night so we could all go to Grapevine Mills mall for a while. We stopped in the chocolate store and Ma bought me a lil sack of white choc. chips......mmmmmmmm!!!! They were supa good. (Yes they were sugar free for anyone who is paying that much attention) It was fun shopping! I tried on some pants at Old Navy and I am a smaller size than I was before. That makes me happy. I got a really cute $10 purse from there, too. They have some cute Halloween shirts for $5 and $9 if anyone cares! :) So I feel like a shnikey cuz I ditched Jarrod yet again last night. He didn't want to come w/ me over there to my parents house and I just ended up going to dinner w/ them and the mall and pretty soon I had been gone four hours. I just don't like doing that but I did have a good time, and its not like Jarrod got mad at me or anything. But I still feel kinda guilty...

Happy Sunday!!!!!!!!!!
Love Caroline

No comments: