Saturday, October 18, 2003

acceptance of loserdom

No, my computer does not crash when I am making blog entries, but yes, it does crash when I am taking a midterm for my economics class.

I have sent and email to my teacher begging him to reset the test, but he has a strict policy of not resetting tests, so I may be retaking a class. A horrid horrid class at that. (reminds me of biology in utah...)

Yesterday Jarrod met me and Evelyn for lunch and ate at La Madeleine. MMMMM Best tomato basil soup ever! Jarrod did NOT want to eat there, but he ended up liking it. We even had a $4.00 cup of strawberries for dessert. Jarrod and I agreed that the little french bakery would be a lot cooler if when you walked outside you were actually in France and not Irving, Texas. Haha. It was a good day.

But last night SUCKED> I left Evelyn's at 4:30 to go take my test at the school, where the computers don't crash. Well the school closes at 5 pm on Friday. I got there at 5:04. So I went to the Irving library, which also closes at 5:00. SOOOOO I drove in the hellacious traffic to Lewisville.....got there at 6:02... guess what time the Lewisville library closes 6 pm. My test was due by 11 pm, so I just brought my happy hiney home and prayed for the best. I guess I should be thankful that I had only answered 5 questions before I got knocked off line.

Well today is lazy Saturday. Jarrod and I have been in bed til now (2pm). I got up at 10:30 and made us breakfast in bed, then we both crashed again. I may go to a movie w/ Tivany this afternoon, or I may go buy some new pots for plants with money I should be saving for car insurance. decisions decisions. Oh ya I should probably go to the laundromat, too. Ugh... Laundromat on Saturday sounds horrific.

Love ya'll!
Thanks for commenting!

No comments: