Wednesday, October 22, 2003

"I'm feeling much better now" (Sixth Sense vomitting dead girl)

Well yesterday I could not blog because although I had a wonderful day with Evelyn and Bryn (shopping and eating lunch at Blue Goose Fish Co.) I found myself getting utterly depressed on my drive home. I suppose it was my monthly dose of PMS. Jarrod finds it amusing now, but used to think it was so insane. I am so happy 99% of the time now, and suddenly one day I will go lay down in bed at 6 pm and cry about anything that crosses my mind. Last night I cried about my grampa Tom who has prostate cancer. It does not seem fair to me that he is going to die. But I know that asking God WHY will just make me crazy. Anyway, I was sad all night last night, so I just went with the feeling and laid in bed and did a little laundry and Jarrod had a friend over to play video games, but came in the room here and there to giggle at me or give me a hug. He really is the most adorable guy ever.

My friend, Natalie, is starting a new bizness, since she, too, is no longer employed by "VERTIS". She is going to help small businesses with their marketing, networking, etc. I am really excited for her about this change. I think she has some awesome ideas and is going to go far. She is also goign to help me w/ my biz, so that is an added bonus!

Today I do not have to rush so much. I am sipping some coffee and answering emails. I used to think it was a sign of addiction when I immediately got online in the morning, but I think it actually helps me from going back to sleep after Jarrod leaves at 6:30, cuz when I do that I feel like crappy dappy doo the rest of the day. Today I am going to go work out for hopefully 1 1/2 hours, then go have a long lunch w/ my huzband and then go to school and get caught up! I will probably be there from 3-8:15, but that is ok. I will sleep so much better tonight if I know I have accomplished something. I am not working at Evelyn's today. She is starting to not need me much. I am goign back again tomorrow, and possibly Friday, but I doubt it. We shall see. She did say she wants me to keep cleaning her house once a week, so that is great news!

people I miss talking to: Tiffany H!! and Jackie G
people I miss seeing every day: Autumn, Bryn, Patsy
my lifetime friend: Nikki
people I can never say I love you enuf to: KELLY LYN AND GOLD
person I am proud of: Neighbor Cory (who never reads this) and Jana
impressive people w/ inspirations: Kendra, Natalie
Young person who has MAAAASSSIVE potential to do anything and everything: Anna (www.cbcnannerhead.blogspot.com)
Dream of the day: To have a bisness that employs caring people to take care of the lonely elderly folks out there
Wish of the day: That I might go to nursing school if we move to Galveston and that I might actually become a nurse someday.
Prayer of the day: Jarrod to be happy, and also to find a job he enjoys.

LOVE YOU ALLLLLLL Thanks for reading!

No comments: