Tuesday, October 14, 2003

nuttin honey

Not a lot goin on! Jarrod and I had a good day to ourselves yesterday. He did not have to work and I only went to Evelyn's for 1 1/2 hours. Today I was there for SIX. It was fine. I cleaned and we talked. Tonight I am supposed to go to a "Partylite" party, but I just feel like stayin here... I am such a booty. Jarrod and I watched Lion King last night and Italian Job. Anyone who hasn't seen Italian Job, its worth $4 to rent!!!!!!! Good movie! I have a big ol' test to study for again. I have been neglecting my workouts and my school lately. I guess that is better than neglecting PEOPLE, though. Evelyn skipped out on her physical therapy today. She had a tummy ache. I believe she really did, but I think most of it was nerves because she HATES going to physical therapy. And you know, I guess I can't blame her cuz I have called her therapist repeatedly and that woman will NOT call me back! It is so annoying and unprofessional. I don't know why people in the medical field act like that sometimes. Anyway, I had breakfast w/ the bible study peeps this morning at IHOP which I have been majorly craving and it was pretty good. I had a garden omelette. MMMM. But my gurl Nikki is the best omelette maker ever, maybe I can get her to make me one when I go to Kansas City. :) Love ya'll!

No comments: