Friday, October 10, 2003

Pooper Scooper!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Friday every body!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is the beginning of the day for me, so I am not too excited yet. I have two big ol' houses to clean today, then 3 hrs at Evelyn's this afternoon. I love all of it, don't get me wrong, I just want to go get back in bed and do more sleepy sleepy right now. I wish I had more low carb candy bars so I could eat about 4 more for breakfast today...NOT. I think I will go drink a pot of coffee instead, even though coffee makes me sick, I can't quite give it up yet. And I need to quit smoking, but that is a whole nother story........ So is anyone interested in going to a candle party w/ me next tuesday night? PLEASE! It could be a glorious bonding experience! :) hee hee

Good Pity Party Songs: Song 4 and 9 on "Fallen" (Evanessence)

Places I want to go soon: Colorado and Atlanta
Places I am going soon: Haunted housing w/ Nik in Kansas City! WOO HOO
MIssing friend....where are you: Bryn!
Person I would like to get in contact w/: Sabrina
Person I am SUPER proud of: Cory
Happy Birthday TO: Jenne, Brady, Papa, John and Kelly!

Today's Goal: Spend no money....bills are due tomorrow!

No comments: