Sunday, October 05, 2003

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood

Oh happy happy burfday to me, I have a comment bar now!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you Kendra, YOU ARE THE MAN!!!!! My sistah is a computer code shmoozah! Thank ya thank ya thank ya!!!!!!!!!

My party last night was OH SO AWESOME! Thank you to everyone who came. I have not had such a great time in forever. It was so cool to have everyone together and I just have all these wonderful people in my life and it is JUST FREAKIN COOL ok? :) hee hee

I had a great night w/ Jarrod after everyone left, too. I love him thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis much. He was just treating me like a princess all day and helped me clean the house like mad and went grocery shopping for me. It was just a wonderful wonderful day. It felt like my burfday yesterday even though it is really today.

It is only 8 am, I haven't talked to my mommy yet. I always wake up thinking about my mom on my birthday, cuz I know it was a special day for her the day I was born (not to sound arrogant haha) cuz I am her first kid and she was exactly the same age as I am right now when she had me....... HMMMMMM

Oh, also yesterday, for anyone I haven't told, the red cat got adopted!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was so cool, I went to pick her up from Petsmart (adopt a pet) and there was a sign on her cage saying I'VE BEEN ADOPTED, and I got to meet the lady who adopted her, I went up and gave her a huge hug, then her little boy came over and hugged my leg. It was so cute!!!!!!!! And she was a hippy looking lady, I mean down to earth kinda thing cuz she had really long straight hair. But the best part is she had 3 kids (which that red cat loved kids) and all three of them had RED HAIR, and not just red, but the exact same color as the cat! Is that not crazy? And all this time Jarrod was calling that cat "redhead" and they will probably do the same. I am just so happy she finally got a real home.

Anyway that is probaby enough crapola to bore any hedge hog, so I will stop typing now. My hangover is starting to recede, thank heavens. Jarrod is taking me to church today and then we are going to my parents house for BRISKET! MMMMMMMMMMM!

Ok......now make comments ! Even if it just says hey whats up! Love ya'll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: