Tuesday, October 28, 2003

blaaaaaaaaaaaaah

I feel BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAh. I am sick. Sore throat, coughy coughy coughy and stuffy head and nose. Will someone please come take care of me???

I had a fun trip to Kansas City. I always feel like I am visiting "home" when I go there, although, I only lived there four years.

So I had to cancel my bible study today, and my work day at Evelyn's. So there is money and spirituality down the tubes. So much for vitamins keeping me from ever ever ever getting sick!!!!!!!

I am online TRYING to order a movie off pay per view and of course the website won't work, so I already missed 10 minutes of the movie (I was going to get the HOURS by the way) so SCREW IT. I am taking nyquil and going to sleep!

I have been up since 2:45 this morning. I am not a happy person. It feels like my head is going to explode when I cough. My husband is at work til 6 tonight and my mommy is out of town!!!!!!!!! How could they leave me alone like this? :) hee hee

Well, love ya'll. And you might think it is amuzing to know i went to walmart at 6:45 this morning for carb free ice cream and cough syrup. I did not comb my hair, either, which is a large permed black fro. Ghetto superstar, that is what I are.

LOVE YA!
Don't forget to comment.

No comments: