Thursday, July 01, 2004

the point IS

The point of this journal IS that I type little bits o' my life so if I forget to tell ppl certain things they can just read them on my journal. That way I don't have to tell 10 ppl the same thing in 10 separate emails. It is a time saver, okay! :)

So la de da today I drove my dadeo to the airport and then I got to borrow his convertable, which I had the top down of course. It is such a smoooooth riding car and the weather was so awesome this morning it felt great! Then I went and cleaned a house which was very tiring. I am glad I didn't work out this morning, too, or I would REALLY be sore right now. Tonight I am picking up Anna again, so I will have her to help me clean tomorrow. YEA! Last night I babysat my neices (sp?), Casey's kids who live w/ Jarrod's parents. We watched some cartoons w/ Jarrod for a little bit and played Crazy 8's then we went and got snowcones at my favorite snowcone stand in the Kroger parking lot. Tina (5 yr old) talking the snowcone guy's head off the whole 30 min we were there. It was cute that he was actually listening to her and he is so nice. It is obvious he likes snowcone bizness cuz of the kids. Then we wanted to kill some more time before coming back home cuz Jarrod was watching BASEBALL and my house is not so fun for kids, so we went to Kroger and looked at all the grocery toys and the hula hoops and bounced basketballs. We only spent $1 there and that was on the little merry go round ride things out front. I can't believe grocery stores still have those things! haha. So that killed another 40 minutes then we went back to my house for coloring picture time and they decided they wanted to take showers at MY House cuz I have good smelling soap. That made me feel good and I figured I was helping out Jarrod's mom by washing their hair and all that junk. There is no vent in our bathroom tho, so it was SO hot in there by the time we were done. Jarrod told me I was doing a good job practicing being a mommy. Hmmmm, am I ready for this, REALLY???

Well that is all for now. Tonight I get Anna, tomorrow I clean and hopefully go swimming at Cindy's, Saturday, pool party or the horse races, and Sunday and Monday we will be in Galveston! WOO HOO! Thanks for reading my blog, leave a note saying HI!

CAROLINE

1 comment:

cincin21 said...

Hey baby ... is anyone really ever ready to be a mother?? Don't worry!! You will be wonderful!

Love You!