Saturday, July 10, 2004

YIPPEEE

The last couple days I have been sort of bummed out because I found out Kendra and Jarrod's mom can't come to the baby shower. Cindy also told me only a couple people have RSVP'd, so I have just been sad, because I want everyone to be there and I want to tell all of them how much they mean to me. So Nikki, my dear friend from Kansas City since I was like 12 years old called me yesterday and said she is renting a car to drive out here for the shower! So that makes me really happy. It will be fun to have a girl-friend here for a couple days anyway, cuz I never have anyone (of my friends) over here.

Well last night I worked on clearing out the baby room a lot. I still have some more to do and I made a list of everything that I need to do still. I will feel so much better once that room is done. I guess that is part of "nesting" because it is not direly important, but it FEELS important. I just don't have energy lately to work in there more than an hour. And unfortunately I can't finish the sewing projects w/ out my mom (crib bumper, glider cover and curtains) and she is out of town. Sniff sniff.

Well have a good Saturday!!!!!!! Caroline

1 comment:

Brent said...

Don't worry about RSVP's...no one does that anymore. I know that's rude of people, but it's the way it is.