Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Thngs 2 Lk Frwrd 2 & Thngs 2 B nrvs about

I am looking forward to seeing my neices all day today, but I am nervous that they will drive me nuts. I am so much moodier the last couple days than I have been lately. That is NOT a good thing. I feel myself getting irritable about the dumbest stuff and I am like ok chill out Caroline there is nothing to be mad about. I am also looking forward to having dinner w/ Jackie tonight. I see her maybe 2-3 times a year and always enjoy our conversations. I am nervous I won't be friends w/ people anymore who dont have kids cuz they will think it is annoying that I have a kid. :( I am looking forward to the baby being born, but I am sad I won't be pregnant anymore. I have over a month to enjoy it and appreciate all the things I will enjoy about having my body to myself again (sort of). I am getting lots of advice lately about the realities of life w/ baby, and life w/ toddler etc. It is keeping me in check I think, because I really have been all ga ga loopy excited about her coming and I know I am gonna get slapped in the face. It will actually be good to have people to say "I told you so".

1 comment:

Kendra said...

I think it's cool that you've enjoyed being pregnant - that's a good sign! Hope you have fun with Jackie tonight. Is she a psychologist now??