Tuesday, July 06, 2004

hap_eeeeeeeeee and thankful

I am happy today b/c I went to the doctor and he said everything is going GREAT, and baby has turned head down. That makes me really happy. I am so thankful that everything is going smoothly. My blood pressure is great, no excessive swelling (just chubbiness haha) and the baby is active and her heart rate is speeding along. I know there is a chance she could turn back around but I am happy knowing she is head down for now.

Well I was supposed to clean a house today but she doesn't want me to come until NEXT monday, darnet. Oh well. It's just money. And Evelyn isn't back in town, either, so it looks like I am off work til Friday. Next week cleaning will probably pick back up. Lucky for me Anna is willing to help me! We can rock through a house, I tell ya!

This past wknd we had so much fun. We went to Galveston, which Anna had not been there before, and the weather was awesome. It felt SO good floating around in the ocean! She learned to boogie board. We stayed at the Flagship hotel which is built right over the water. The view was AWESOME but the hotel was raunchy. I didn't care, I was there for a good shower and the ocean! :)

Thanks for reading! LOVE YA!


1 comment:

Brent said...

I like the fact that you and Anna can rock through cleaning a house. Feel free to rock through mine anytime you want!