Tuesday, July 20, 2004

just to make sure

Today I had a DR appt. and my mom wanted to go w/ me to see if she could talk the doctor into another ultrasound. I thought YA RIGHT. Last time I went, I asked him if I could have another one and he said "not unless something goes wrong". Well all my mom had to do was mention that we wanted one and he said okay. I almost fell off the table! So he did it himself and showed us all the bones and heart and placenta and abdomen. Everything looks find and healthy. And it is a GIRL! :) YIPPEEEEEEEEEE I am so glad that it is still a girl. I know that sounds funny but you never know what they can miss on an ultrasound and my first one was at 21 wks, so it could have just not showed that it was a boy yet. It is a good thing cuz she has a whole closet full of pink pajamas. :) We have about a million PJ's and like 2 regular outfits, haha. Oh well my mom said babies wear pajamas all the time anyway. I am so looking forward to her getting here. I even can't wait to change her diapers.

So, sorry about the legnth of time it has been since I blogged last. I have had things to say but just haven't taken time to type them. My brother came home Friday. My mom went and picked him up in Denton. He seems pretty happy to be home and is looking better so I think he is okay for as okay as he can be. I am still worried about him but it is good to know where he is and I see him almost everyday. I think Anna is happy for him to be home, too.

Mahna's baby shower was on Sunday. It was awesome! I had so much fun having so many friends and family members in the room. I missed the people who couldn't come... like my sister, Kendra and Jarrod's mom and my friends Jackie and Kimmy. The cake was so yummy and the snacks were good. I got so much cute stuff it was unbelievable. A few people went in to buy the stroller/car seat which is SUCH a huge relief. Everything was so cool and it was so great to see some people that I hardly ever see.

Have a good day!!!!!!! Caroline



1 comment:

Brent said...

You should've had your mom ask for one of those "3-D" sonograms where it kinda shows you a photo of the baby. Those are an extra $200 but your mom coulda schmoozed it out of 'em!