Tuesday, July 13, 2004

dreamz

I had a wacky disturbing dream last night. Not one that I want to re-live by writing it, so I am just teasing you here. I just wanted to share that I had a wacky dream. It was actually this morning after Jarrod's alarm went off. Usually after he leaves at about 6:45 or 7 a.m., I go back to bed til 8, 9 or on really pitiful days 10. Today , no, I am staying up cuz that dream was wacked out.

I feel like I have forgotten to blog something lately but I dunno what it is. hmmmmmm

well anyway Donnie came over last night and brought his friend Brandon who happens to be a computer lover. So he made my lil laptop faster and he also got my macintosh switched back over to modem instead of DSL. I really have such a small knowledge of computers man! Anyway so I am excited b/c although my Mac isn't totally ready to go now, I can at least download pics on it now and hopefully send some to anyone interested. Pics of what? I don't know! haha.

Oh ya also this weekend, Jarrod put up a shelf in the baby closet, did I already say that? And he fixed the dryer, well at least temporarily but it made me temporarily happy, haha. Usually it won't work for 2-3 days and this time it wouldn t do crap for two weeks!

My poor poor Scout (kitty) has to get his shots today and get some medicine. He is not going to like me come the end of this day!

Yesterday Anna helped me clean a house which was oh so joyous. Haha. I am really glad I have her to help me, I know I already said that, but seriously. Yesterday she didn't even want paid, she just wanted me to help her do her chores. I won't say it was EASY (physically) but it saved me some $ and made her chores go by fast, plus my mom got a professionally cleaned bathroom haha. :)

Well I am so looking forward to my shower Sunday. I can't wait to see all of you that come! Let's eat cake! :) MMMMMMMMM


No comments: