Wednesday, February 04, 2004

hungry and pregnant

I think I felt the baby move today. I am having a hard time believing that is possible since I am only about 3 mo. along, but I swear it was not a butterfly feeling, it felt like something moving. WIERD! I just finished watching a "volcano" video at skewl, for geology. NOw I need to do math homework but I feel queasy so I might just go home. I did do some studying today, although not nearly enough. Tonight Jarrod, me and his dad are driving my mustang out to Decatur where Jarrods' dad's friend has a shop (1 1/2 hour drive) that they can "pull the frame" of my car. UGH... I screwed that car up pretty bad. Mom called me this morning to see how progress on the car is going... since I borrowed money from her to fix it and also am borrowing dad's convertable while he is out of town. Well mostly she probably just cares, but I can't help but feel guilty and loserish for borrowing from my parents still at age 24. I have to go pay $95 court costs this week then I have 3 mo. to take defensive driving which costs another $50 or something. The other night I did our taxes "for fun" b/c we hadn't got all our forms yet... but doing our taxes for fun, I think I might actually BE an accountant someday. Who knows! I just don't want to miss out on my kid's life by going to skewl and getting an accounting job. Where is the balance? Well I suppose with lots of praying the answers will come. Jarrod is stressed out cuz he doesn't like his job and the pressures of being pretty much sole supporter of our soon to be threesome of a family is kicking in. He will be fine, he is strong and smart. I just can't stand seeing people uncomfortable or nervous and want to cure it for them. Well anyway! That is all for today. Today I am thankful for the 3 house cleaning jobs I have, that I have not had morning sickness, that my parents help us out and that they put a Subway in Northlake college (those atkins wraps are AWESOME!!!).

No comments: