Thursday, February 05, 2004

boo hoo

Aw, no comments yesterday! Was it a boring blog? Or did everyone quit reading? Well today I went to skewl, then cleaned Evelyn's house, then went to my ma's house to hang w/ franky/anna for a while who are in trouble HA HA and then me ma and anna went to a baby shower which was cool. i ate lots of sugar which made me feel like total shnikey. But it sure did taste good. I saw Lindsay who did an "at home" birth, which I think sounds really interesting! It costs about $2500 total to have a mid-wife and do at home birth. HMMMMMMM... I will have to refigure our finances and see if we could pay that out. Who knows....... Maybe I can just find a good regular doctor. I will know a lot more after my medicaid appt. next tues. Anyways happy night everyone!

No comments: