Friday, February 20, 2004

hooray for Friday.

Today is my "alternate" Friday, where I only have one house to clean. These are the days that I love! Yesterday cleaning Evelyn's house I got SO tired. I just wanted to pass out while I was VACUUMING! This is crazy, I am only about 3 mo. pregnant, and I feel so tired and worn out. I have gone back to my healthier eating habits. I was off of them for about a week, and I felt REALLY crappy then. I am down to only exercising twice a week, and I need to do more but the bed just feels a lot better in themorning these days!

Well I did my insurance paperwork, and decided on Dr. Franklin, and a hospital. jarrod and I had pretty much already ruled out an at home birth, and Lewisville hospital is like 2 minutes from our house, so technically I could probably walk there. haha. I think it will be better this way, hospitals feel safe. And last pregnancy, I had a midwife whom I loved, BUT then when I got sick with Toxemia she couldn't do ANYTHING for me and I was introduced to a whole new doctor who did my surgery, after care, everything. So I dunno. I hope this will all be okay. I got an appointment on MONDAY!!!!! I am so excited that I booked the 7:40 a.m. appointment! haha! so much for sleeping in on monday! I am also scared that they will not be able to hear the heartbeat or something awful like that. Ugh...... That is a horrid feeling. I am such a worrywart, I just can't help it. As for being pregnant, well I don't feel much different except tired and sometimes getting cramps if I get out of bed or off the couch too quick.

Yesterday I was on my feet for 12 hours straight. I was so exhausted by bedtime, I cleaned Evelyns house, came home, made enchiladas (which takes HOURS!!!!!!!! and then cleaned my house then jarrods' parents got here I served them, played w/ my neices, did more dishes, cleaned up my nieces mess, tried to help Jarrod fix the dryer (does anyone know someone who fixes dryers???) and we finally went to bed. Does that count as one workout for the week? :)

Thanks for all the comments people! I love ya!
CAROLINE

No comments: