Wednesday, February 18, 2004

happy belated V day

Okay, it was a few days ago, but not much has happened in my world since then. I did thoroughly enjoy having Kendra around all weekend. I miss her already. I wish she would move to Austin, but I know it is not just up to her, and she has a lot of other reasons for moving somewhere else, since they are actually school shopping and not looking to move closer to the fam. I hope that Anna and Franky always live close by. It sucks having a sibling far off in never never land. I know almost every family is split up by miles, but it starts to suck more the longer it goes on. It especially sucks when you want your sister to be there b/c you are having a baby! :)

ANyway as for V day, well I usually HATE valentines day. But this year, it was pretty darn great. I didn't get any extravagant gifts (3 yrs ago my red mustang was my vday present... that was our first married V-day) or any chocolate (luckily I went to my parents house that night and pigged out on their stockpile) but Jarrod and I woke up EARLY (9:30) on Saturday morning which we NEVER EVER do and enjoyed the snow, and eachother's company. We cooked, drove around a little bit, watched a movie..... It was a goood romantic day.

As for PREGNANCY news..... I got my insurance info today. It is very confusing, i have tons of pperwork to fill out and only 8 days to do it!!!!!!!! YIKES!!!!!! I have to choose a doctor, and I am not allowed to change it once I choose it. SO I have to decide between a dr. I went to a long time ago about 2 minutes from my house, and delivering at Lewisville hospital. OR a nurse midwife and delivering in Grapevine or at home... This is seriously a tough choice. Any advice is appreciated!!!!!!!!!!

XOXO

No comments: