Friday, February 13, 2004

happy Friday Everyone!!

Kendra is in town! woo hoo! I got to see her for about an hour last night. That was fun. She is all grown up looking with nice clothes and wearing earrings... looking more like a college grad everyday. She is in Austin today and tomorrow, but I look forward to playing games w/ her on Sat night or maybe scrapbooking or sewing??? No drinking for me. :(

Well I made it through yesterday! Hallelluiah! I hate thursdays. Next Thursday I don't have skewl so I told Evelyn I would clean her house weds instead, so next Thurs shouldn't be soo bad.

Yesterday I ate entirely too much chocolate. I think I am daring my body to turn into a blimp. It will hold out maybe another month and then go POP there u go Caroline! I don't know why I am being dumb about what I eat. I eat pretty healthy except for sugar binges. Now I know why I went on Atkins. I am seriously a sugar junkie!!!!!!!!!!!!! So if anyone ever wants to buy me a present... any $2 bag of chocolate will do! haha!

I want to COOK something yummy for Jarrod for V-day. I might make him Mimi's recipe for banana pudding. He really likes that. WELL actually he likes HIS grandma's recipe for it, but she passed away, so we can't get it from her. So...... advice for the day..... if there is a recipe you like of someones get it NOW. My auntie Lynne got me the most AWESOME present one year..... it is a blank recipe book (spiral type) with little dividing sections and pockets. I have about 5 awesome recipes in it so far, and I am only putting in the ones I really like!

Okay, well I am off to clean 2 houses. Talk to you soon!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: