Saturday, February 28, 2004

howdy again

Okay, I have been slackin on the blogerooni. I always think of things to write about then by the time I get to my computer they are poof gone.

Being pregnant comes along with strange dreams that I REMEMBEr every single night. It is so strange. Last night I dreamt of going to the hospital in labor but I hadn't taken birthing classes yet. I was absolutely TERRIFIED like havng an anxiety attack in my dream over having to give birth. It was crazy. Then the baby was born and it was a boy and they handed it to me and I was all goo goo and then they said oh we haven't brought your baby in yet, that is Deborah's baby boy, yours is a girl. Who is Deborah??? Anyway, so they bring this little girl, who has a developed face of a 3 yr old but is the size of a premie, and can TALK. Last baby dream I had the baby PURRED like a cat, so I guess my brain is slowly catching on here, I don't know. It was wacky though. The baby kept saying I don't want a diaper change, I want some different clothes, I do not want to take a nap, stuff like that. haha.

Well Happy Saturday to anyone who reads blogs on Saturdays!

xoxo

No comments: