Tuesday, February 10, 2004

#2 blog for tuesday

Well here i am again...... HOORAY! I got approved for medicaid. One less thing to stress about!

Besides that good experience this morning, my day has been POOPY. I do not understand my math class whatsoever and the teacher teaches really fast and I am way behind. I understand Matrices but that is about it. I understand the elimination method, but not what to do after that! And I came to the conclusion today that most people do not take their job seriously whatsoever. #1 when I was at the math lab (free tutoring provided by the skewl) there is 2 tutors and neither of them wants to help anyone unless you are 17 yrs old w/ your boobs hanging out and a really cute hairdo (not on your boobs). They pretty much blew me off a couple times today and I was to the point of almost crying b/c it is frustrating enough not understanding the math, but then when you want help and are making the effort and ppl ignore you or just blow you off........ NOW do you see why my blog is called bitchyassblog? Ok #2 I went to the grocery store to get habanero and poblano peppers. WELL the signs are all mixed up and I do not know which pepper is which, so I go all over the place asking people who work at ALBERTSONS and no one knows, no one knows, Oh I think that pepper might be a jalepeno??? Ok so finally the guy who is in CHARGE of produce shows up and tells me this is this and this is this... well when i went through the checkout he was completely mixed up and I got pretty much all the wrong peppers. GRRRRRRRR I am so on edge today, I am severely annoyed w/ a lot of people obviously that I came in contact w/ today. I am just a grumpy PMSy pregnant chick I guess. Now everyone who reads this will probably avoid me if they see me! haha. I will say that Ice Cream makes everything temporarily better!

No comments: