Tuesday, February 10, 2004

tues

hello, i am sleepy. i got enough sleep, more than usual, but I am still sleepy. Today I am going to find out if I get medicaid. I am going to my interview in an hour or so. First, I am waiting for Jarrods' dad to bring me a car to borrow for the day cuz mine is still not fixed. Yesterday Franky drove me around... we went to my school where I bombed my math test and studied rocks for geol. and had to leave early cuz i felt sick> i keep getting nauseous in the afternoons. It really sucks on thursdays cuz i get sick feeling at the same time I am cleaning Evelyn's house. Anyways..... other than that life is fine and dandy. me and jarrod had a fun night... we watched our two tv shows (fear factor and las vegas) and went to the grocery store and got ingredients to make my dad's green chili, which i cooked in the crock pot all night and my mimi's enchiladas which i will probably cook on weds or thurs. Fun fun. Well not much else. Thanks for readin!!!!!!!!!!!! XOXO

No comments: