Friday, February 06, 2004

best vs. worst

the best things about being pregnant (so far) are
not cleaning out the catbox! woohoo
had a good reason to quit smoking (and succeeded!)
making people excited

worst things about being pregnant (so far)
getting fatter faster
worrying about more stuff.....
back hurting

nice list EH? well I am seriously thinking about the at home birth. I haven't talked to aprofessional about it yet, but the way Lindsay described it it sounds great. only bad thing......NO DRUGS! Yikes, but hey I can probably take the pain! And I really do not want to have a C-Section again. YIK. That was horrid pain and plus theyjust rip the baby right out, so medical instead of natural. Did not likey! Jarrod was pretty hip to the idea about the at home birth, too, which made me even more encouraged. he likes the idea of being at home waiting instead of in an icky uncomfy hospital. UH HUH! I agree w/ that. Now for the funding... we shall see!

Today I cleaned Cindy's house. I lisetened to Moby twice! LOVE IT! Then I went and paid part of my ticket at the Lewisville court, which was a 40 minute line, and then I realized after I got home that I could have done that by MAIL!!!!!!!!!! UGH. Anyway... tonight I am either going to scrapbook w/ my momma or go to a movie w/ her. Movie sounds fun. I remember last time I was pregnant, once I got to about 5 or 6 months, movie theaters were no longer comfortable. So I should do it while I can! Plus Jarrod is not into going to the movies, so it will be fun to go w/ ma. She might even get me some popcorn.....mmmmmmmmmm! You know what they should sell at theaters? Diet Limeades!! Sonic's are so awesome and I don't understand WHY movie theaters can only sell caffienated or full-o-sugar stuff! No fair. At least the world is getting more ATKINS FREINDLY tho. That makes me happy, even tho I am not exactly on Atkins anymore, I plan to be after babykins comes. alrighty well thanks to anyone who read this. Leave me a comment so I dont' think I am typing to myself> XOXO

No comments: