Friday, January 30, 2004

do bad things really happen in 3's?

I am ever so slightly superstitious and that is why I ask this question. Because last night I wrecked my car. Oh yes, it was my fault. I was following too close I guess in rush hour, this lady slammed her brakes and well my brakes didn't work as well as hers and I smashed into her. My car is mechanically okay, thank the Lord, but the bumper, hood, turn signals and headlights are destroyed. This adds up to a lot of money that I do not have. Not to mention I have to go to school, and I have to go to tutoring and my job is cleaning people's houses. AKA I need a car. N-E ways today my blessed and wonderful giving mommy is driving me all over the place to clean houses. I am quite thankful for her. Next week? Well who knows, but I do trust that God will take care of me, I still feel pretty sad and mad at myself right now though.

No comments: