Thursday, January 15, 2004

freak-E

Okay, yesterday was insanity. I found out I was pregnant at about noon...... told Jarrod, he was excited and freaked out, same as me. He told his dad, I told my dad (by phone) then I went to see my mom and told her and she was super excited, of course! Then I drove to my grandparents to tell them and they were really excited. Plus it was just awesome to go visit them!!!!!!! Then when jarrod got home we told the neighbors and then we went to dinner w/ his grandparents and his mom and told all them and of course they were all happy, THENNNNNNNNNNNN we went out w/ our friends and then our friends came back here.....it was SUCH a long night> Crazyness. I have so much going through my mind, and so many things to take care of. My gosh. Well anywayssssssssssss I am still going to skewl, and I will keep cleaning houses until I can't stand the smell or can't take it anymore or the doctor says it is not okay to do it anymore. We shall see. Today is another jam packed day.... school for four hours, then cleaning evelyn's for four hours then back to school for an hour then home. Whew. Well hope u all have a great day. Love ya, Pregnant Caroline

No comments: