Monday, January 05, 2004

YIKKY MONDAYS

Poor Jarrod spent 1 1/2 hours in traffic on 121 this morning. That is hellish. I don't know how he can drive for a living. I would have let road rage get the best of me by now. I guess it is good only b/c there is 1. a paychek and 2. no boss hanging over his shoulder. Who knows. Someday he will probably do something else. The good thing about him driving for a living is that he is a really good driver, and when we go on trips he never wants me to drive cuz of course I "suck at it" compared to him. Speaking of road trips we are supposed to be going on vacation in two weeks. We usually do a winter trip and a summer trip. Well for our winter trip we are trying to decide between Colorado to see Gold or Virginia to see Jarrods brother Freddy. ORRRRRRR we might just stay home. I would still be working and going to skewl that week, if we stay here, but Jarrod would not be gone for 12 hours of the day, so we could hang out as soon as I got home. That would be supa cool. So if we don't go out of town I won't be totally disappointed. I mean, I really want to go see Gold, but I hate the long drive and by the time we get there we only get a couple days and it is a two day drive to get there and two days back. I am hoping Kelly, Lynne and Gold will hurry up and move back to Missouri so I can see them more often! But another reason I don't want to go out of town (in a way) is driving in the snow. Also, b/c if we go out of town I will miss both of my classes twice and I will miss out on 3 cleaning jobs. Who knows, I am just thinking out loud here. I also think Jarrod might just enjoy being at home not doing much of anything for a week. Alrighty well hope all of you are doing GOOOOOOOOD luv u much, Caroline

No comments: