Tuesday, January 06, 2004

Blog Voting: What a concept!

Well thanks very much to those who voted on yesterday's blog! I feel much better when I can have the "approval" of others. :)

And in case anyone cares, and I did not tell you, my cousin's senior pictures turned out AWESOME, if I may say so myself. I had SO MUCH FUN taking them, and Franky was an AWESOME stylist and Anna has a great eye!!! We made quite the team. So if you know anyone who wants to get into modeling or wants their pic taken or senior pictures whatever, I will do them for SUPER CHEAP cuz it was SO fun to do. Did I already emphasize the fun thing? :)

Sun night we went to see Lord of the Rings 3. It was GOOD. I know some people are not "into" that kind of thing. Well neither were Jarrod and I til we saw the third one and we are hooked! :) Anyway it was 3 hours but not boring whatsoever! Thank you Dad for the movie tickets for Christmas. We got your money's worth out of them!

Three cheers for Momma Bear for today I taught her about the land of blog. My mom is so sweet and kind and cute. I had a good day with her today.

Well love ya'll and miss most of you, too. Caroline

No comments: