Thursday, December 04, 2003

YOU ALLLLLLLLLLLL ROCK!

thanks so much for all the comments! U people are so awesome. Thanks thanks thanks. I needed to feel the love!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today I was at skewl almost allllllll day, but one of my assignments i had to do was watch THE RED VIOLIN which is an older movie well a few yrs ago anyway but man that is soooooooo good! everyone should see it! It was so amazing and interesting and suspenseful, i didn't even mind sitting there w/ headphones on in a slightly uncomfy chair for 2 hours and 15 minutes.

Cassie is over again tonight w/ her dad george. She is playing pac man right now (we have the big arcade game if anyone likes that kind of stuff) and we were playing monopoly earlier. She whooped up on my bad..... must be that youth thing. She is 13.

Tomorrow is going to be so exciting! I got a new job. Well I will be cleaning this lady's house who is friends w/ my grandma. Her mom is really really sick and they have people come take care of her like elder care stuff like I did w/ Evelyn, but it is through agencies so the agency gets paid by medicaid and they pay the employees like $7.50 an hour. I don't think I can do that little of an amt of money, but I will figure that out as it comes. For now I am just going to get to clean her house every week or two or three weeks. I am looking so forward to it. Oh ya and another reason I probably won't sign up w/ the agency is that I do not want to get assigned to an older man. I am not good at communicating w/ most men. And I am sort of afraid of them. Plus a lot of old farts are DIRRRRRRRRRTy. haha

well Love ya'll happy day and night XOXO caroline thanks again for commenting!!!!!!!!

No comments: