Thursday, December 25, 2003

Merry Christmas

OOOOOOOPs I just realized my AOL has been on ALL DAY!!!!!!! Oh my gosh what a retard, I walked off and left it. Oh well. Anyway if anyone tried to call today, sorry about that. We went to Jarrods parents most of the day and had a good time w/ them. Last night we went to his grandparents for the traditional christmas eve large family once a year gathering. It was cool. I enjoy it more every year. Then we went over to our friends house til like 4 am, which was pretty fun. We got to see our goddaughter who is a lil cutey pie, being very hyper at 2 am cuz of medicine for pneumonia. I haven't got ahold of my parents today, but I guess they are with my grandparents. My grampa tom has been in the hospital lately, b/c of cancer....... :( sadness.... ANywaysssssssss merry chrismtas and much love, Caroline

No comments: