Saturday, December 06, 2003

good ol friday night

last night was a good night. i went to the lost and found concert w/ my parents and siblings and grandparents. it was a groovacious show as always. My grandma even started liking it at the end..... Then I went to my parents and hung out and laughed w/ them and franky and dani his friend, and her mom. It was funness. Then I came home and watched Pirates of the Carribean with Jarrod, George and Cassie. That was a purdy good movie. I liked Johnny Depps character except there were a few parts where he seemed like the same character he played in fear and loathing. NE WAYS. Today I am making my niece Christina, who turns five today, a sticker book. Her party is at 1:00 at mcdonalds. WOO HOO. I had a mcdonalds party once when i was a kid and I accidently burnt myself w/ the coffee and got it all over my dress that my mom or someone made me. It was a cute dress and I was really upset.

A thought stolen from "TUESDAYS W/MORRIE":

many of us read PEOPLE magazine, tabloids, watch EXTRA, etc etc etc..... We get completely consumed in other people's drama. Why is this? Why, would we waste precious hours of our life being concerned w/ people we don't know, who don't know us or anyone close to us? HMMMMMMMMMMMM

No comments: