Sunday, December 21, 2003

Lost but not forgotten

Yea, I am not quite the queen of blog that some people are, but I guess I have been neglecting my computer lately. I have been answering emails a lot more, so maybe that is why I have had nothing to say on my blog. If you write me, I will write you! :) XOXO

So, Friday, Johnnie died. She is gone now. She is in heaven now. It is so sad for Betty. Having her mommy there for so many years of her life (Johnnie was 90) and then she is gone forever. I feel really bad for her, and I want to be there for her, but I do not know what to say or what to do or how to act. She has tons of family around her right now and I don't want to be in the way. Plus I only knew her like 2 weeks. Anyways, I am glad for Johnnie b/c she was miserable. She was in pain. But I will miss talking to her. She was so silly. And my grandma loved her so much, I know she is sad. I think once you get to a certain age and ppl start dying, though, it is not as sad as it is when you are young and death seems so far away.

Anyways today is christmas celebration at my parents house. I am excited. I hope my parents are okay. My brother got in trouble last night adn they seemed bummed out and not in the spirit of the holiday. I don't know what to tell them, I don't know what to tell him. It is confusing. BUTTTTTTTTTT Happy Holidaze ya'll!!!! LOVE YA MUCH! Caroline

No comments: